Covid-19 Update – 12th June 2020
To all our clients,
We hope that this message finds you and your family well.
As an update, we are working towards re-opening the salon on Saturday 4th of July 2020. However, we are still waiting for 100% confirmation from government regarding this date.
In the meantime, during the week commencing the 22nd June 2020, we will be contacting those clients currently on our waiting list to start the ‘booking in’ process. You will receive a call from your own stylist who will carry out a consultation to assess your requirements an to ensure that the right time is allocated for your appointment.
In the event that the re-opening date is changed, once your appointment has been made, you will NOT lose your booking sequence as we will simply push back all appointments back all appointments in line with the timelines of any date change. For example: if you book an appointment for Tuesday 7th July at 10am and opening dates are postponed for 2 weeks, we will amend your appointment to Tuesday 21st July at 10am.
To accommodate and deliver as many appointments as possible, our stylists will be working shifts and we have temporarily extended the salon hours to: Monday-Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday 8am-5pm.
To protect you as valued clients and our staff, we have implemented the following salon working practices and guidelines.
• We have rearranged the salon space, so we are compliant with the social distancing guidelines.
• Every surface will be cleaned regularly and between each appointment with appropriate sanitisers.
• All equipment will be disinfected before and after every use.
• We will be using disposable gloves, gowns, and towels at all times.
• We will ensure ventilation throughout the salon and when possible, we will keep doors open.
• Our staff will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the salon floor and this PPE will be replaced after every client.
• Our staff will wash and sanitise their hands on a regular basis, before and after client interaction.
• All our staff have complete ‘Barbicide’ online awareness training Client Arrival.
• Please note we will NOT be accepting any walk-ins and you MUST have an appointment to attend the salon.
• Please ensure you arrive at the salon at your appointment time, to avoid any waiting and assist with social distancing.
• Please attend your appointment time alone.
• Please use sanitizer upon arrival.
• Please wear a face mask.
• If possible, please take your temperature before attending your appointment.
• Do not attend the salon if you are feeling unwell or self-isolating.
• Do bring your own reading material, as we are unable to provide any.
• Do bring your own refreshments, as we are unable to provide any.
• We ask you pay by card where possible
We will not be increasing our prices at this moment in time; however, we will be respectfully adding a small surcharge to each service, in respect of PPE costs.
If you wish to be added to our waiting list or have any concerns, please contacts us to speak to a member of our team.
On behalf of the staff, we are really looking forward to welcoming you back into the salon soon.